This is the Breaking Brews Podcast – a weekly show dedicated to talking about the hot topics in the libations world. Each episode will take an in-depth look at various aspects that you want to know about. Whether I’m flying solo in the podcast booth or chatting it up with personalities from across the libations scene, you’re guaranteed to walk away with something to think about after each episode. Please feel free to email the show at email@example.com with ideas for topics you’d like to have covered on the show. Tell a friend, tell a neighbor, and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Google Play Music. Let me know what you think by writing a review, too!
- Dilly Dilly and Bud Light’s continued jabs at craft beer and beyond
- How to avoid ‘festival fatigue’
- The passing of Bobby ‘The Brain’ Heenan
- Final ride for the Log Jammer
- Upcoming Pittsburgh Libations Week events
Episode 16 Breakdown
- 2:53 – The Dilly Dilly commercial and ABI’s continued jabs at craft libations enthusiasts
- 10:13 – The busy month that has been September; how to avoid ‘festival fatigue,’ finding points of difference in big festivals
- 16:38 – Do the number of festivals affect overall sales of beer, wine, spirits, etc?
- 20:42 – The tragic loss of WWE legend Bobby ‘The Brain’ Heenan
- 21:40 – The final plunge for the Log Jammer
- 25:26 – PLW/Wigle Whiskey UNO Tournament + Beer Cocktails and a sneak peek at what’s to come in December
- Pittsburgh Libations Week on Facebook and Twitter
- Info on PLW’s upcoming UNO Tournament + Beer Cocktails w/ Wigle Whiskey
- Brewtal Recap feat. viewpoints on ‘festival fatigue’
- Get your Beers of The Burgh tickets!