Short Pour is a Breaking Brews feature that delivers craft beer news, information, and entertainment in 250 words or less. It’s all the info you need and none of the filler you don’t.
Rock Bottom Brings You 12 One-off Beers Over 12 Nights
If you haven’t been to Rock Bottom in The Waterfront for a while, let me be the first to tell you that you’re depriving yourself of incredible beer. The restaurant may be a “chain,” but this crew is redefining the term at its core by bringing high-quality craft beer to the forefront, surrounded by the great food you’ve always known from Rock Bottom’s restaurant.
Head Brewer Meg Evans, Assistant Brewer Matthew Gibb, and new Rock Bottom team member Chris Fritz are doing some incredible things at the kettle and are putting their skills center stage leading up to the Christmas.
Starting tonight, December 9th thru December 24th (weekdays only), Rock Bottom will feature small batches of special one-off brews starting at 5:00 each night. Each of these beers were made in 5-gallon batches and once they’re gone, they’re gone. That means you’ve got one shot…make the most of it!
Here’s the lineup:
- Wednesday, December 9th: Wicked Elf w/ Orange Peel & Honey
- Thursday, December 10th: Overcast Porter w/ Chocolate & Cinnamon
- Friday, December 11th: RB Brown w/ Glogg Spices
- Monday, December 14th: Good Neighbor Kolsch w/ Fresh Ginger
- Tuesday, December 15th: High-Level IPA w/ Hot Peppers
- Wednesday, December 16th: The Incline Irish Red w/ Coffee
- Thursday, December 17th: The Gentleman Pale w/ Vanilla & Black Tea
- Friday, December 18th: Good Neighbor Kolsch w/ Chamomile
- Monday, December 21st: Wicked Elf w/ Spiced Rum & Caramel
- Tuesday, December 22nd: High-Level IPA w/ Coffee
- Wednesday, December 23rd: Good Neighbor Kolsch w/ Lime Zest, Cherries, & Spices
- Thursday, December 24th: The Incline Irish Red w/ Apples & Spices
Merry Christmas to us all.