Short Pour is a Breaking Brews feature that delivers craft beer news, information, and entertainment in 300 words or less. It’s all the info you need and none of the filler you don’t.
Levity Brewing Summer Party Goes Down Saturday, June 10th
Summer has officially set up shop in our backyards and the forecast for this weekend looks absolutely bad ass. That’s just one reason of many reasons to make your way over to Levity Brewing in Indiana, PA for their first-ever Summer Festival! There is plenty happening in the adjacent parking lot to the brewery’s taproom this Saturday, June 10th, starting at 12:00pm, so a road trip should be firmly cemented at the top of your agenda.
Here’s a small sample of what to expect at this Saturday’s extravaganza:
- Levity’s upper parking lot will be closed and transformed into an outdoor beer & music festival wonderland (their words, not mine. But…admit it, you’re intrigued.)
- Tours of Levity’s brewing facilities from 12:00pm – 3:00pm (must sign up in advance – stop by the taproom or call Luke at 724-840-7611)
- Burgers and hot dogs on the grill
- A very special beer release: Underground Lullabies – an American Barrel-Aged Sour!
- A cornhole tournament with great prizes (must sign up in advance – stop by the taproom or call Luke at 724-840-7611)
- Live music throughout the day from Caleb J. Murphy and The Bright Futures, Melville Walbeck, Lydia Gibson and The Fenders, and Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
Additional Party Details: